Alliance War is an in-game event in which you obtain rewards by competing against another Kingdom's Alliance.
[Participation Requirements & Restrictions]
- An Alliance must have at least ten (10) members in order to participate in the Alliance War.
- An Alliance must have an Alliance Sanctuary to participate in the Alliance War.
- Members who join an Alliance after the Alliance War Application Period cannot earn Alliance War points nor invade other Kingdoms.
Alliance War consists of 3 periods:
- Application – alliances select a league and enlist for participation.
- Growth – accumulation of points through economic activities.
- Battle – continue scoring points though economic activities and/or battle enemy alliance from your matchup.
Alliance War has 5 leagues (league 1-5), and each league has different participation costs and rewards.
- League 1 – At least 15 trillion in Alliance Power
- League 2 – At least 5 trillion in Alliance Power
- Leagues 3 & 4 – No restrictions
- League 5, Protected Kingdom League – No restrictions
[Alliance War Types]
There are 3 types of Alliance War: a regular one, Brutal Alliance War, Titanic Alliance War. They differ based on the available scoring conditions and how many points are granted for each.
[Alliance War Points]
Day 1: Score points through growth activities.
Day 2: Score points through growth activities, battles and enemy alliance sanctuary conquest.
- You can teleport to the opponent Kingdom that's been matched with yours during Day 2 of the Alliance War. You can stay for 2 hours at a time after teleportation.
[Alliance Sanctuary Conquest]
Conquer the matched alliance to take Alliance War Points from the opponent approximately every 10 minutes, and a debuff will also be added.
* You cannot steal an enemy alliance’s points if they have zero.
* The side with more troops remaining after the battle will conquer Alliance Sanctuary.
My Troop Attack Debuff
My Troop HP Debuff
[Alliance Sanctuary Peace Shield]
It can only be used once, and it will last for 6 hours.
It cannot be used if there's a remaining debuff or if you're conquering an enemy Alliance Sanctuary. Only players Grade R4 or higher can use it.
- You cannot attack an Alliance Sanctuary if you're using a Shield, and the Enemy troops conquering an Ally's Alliance sanctuary will be withdrawn.
[Alliance War Rewards]
Alliance Rank Rewards and Individual Contribution Rank Rewards will be provided based on the results.
No rewards will be provided if you fail to reach the set number of points.