You can earn Extortion Points by occupying an enemy Alliance's Sanctuary during Alliance War. Extortion Points are points stolen from the enemy Alliance for every 10 minutes that you occupy an enemy's Alliance Sanctuary. The points you steal depends on the League you selected:
- League 1: 1,000,000,000
- League 2: 650,000,000
- League 3: 350,000,000
- League 4: 150,000,000
- League 5: 50,000,000
You will get all the points if you hold the Alliance Sanctuary alone, however, if there are several players holding the Alliance Sanctuary, the points shall be divided proportionally to the troop power each member contributed. Point gain will automatically stop as soon as the enemy Alliance's points reach zero.
No points are acquired, victor is decided by who manages to occupy the Capital for 1 hour first or if failing that, the longest during Capital War.
- Acquire points for Territory conquest by taking over Magic Towers.
- The conquest points you acquire from this structure varies between each one.
- You can check how many conquest points you can get from each Tower by tapping on it and checking its details
- Points can be acquired by occupying Sanctuaries and the Capital
- At max you can acquire 300,000,000 Points per minute by occupying the Capital of Blood Moon Valley
- You can also acquire 60,000,000 points per minute by occupying a Sanctuary in Blood Moon
- Points distributed to occupants of a Structure in Blood Moon depend on their total power in comparison to all other occupants
- Similar to Capital War, no points are acquired from occupying the Imperial Castle and the Sanctuaries
- The victor of True World is the Alliance that occupies the Imperial Castle the longest during the event